Delegate fees for the 12th Asian, Middle East and African High Security Printing™ Conference are published below. There are special rates for regional and government delegates.There are also discounts for early registration.
|Booking until 10 May
|Regional Delegate *||£882||€1,147||$1,455|
|Government Delegate **||£467||€607||$771|
|Issuing Authority ***||Free||Free||Free|
|Booking from 11 May - 28 June
|Regional Delegate *||£999||€1,299||$1,648|
|Government Delegate **||£510||€663||$842|
|Issuing Authority ***||£510||€663||$842|
|Booking from 29 June|
|Regional Delegate *||£1,114||€1,448||$1838|
|Government Delegate **||£583||€758||$962|
|Issuing Authority ***||
Fees subject to VAT where applicable
* The regional rate is applicable only to delegates who permanently live and work in Asian countries.
** The government delegate rate is for delegates from 100% government-owned organisations.
*** Issuing authorities refer to government departments responsible for the issue of banknotes (e.g. central banks), or passports, ID cards and documents, revenue stamps, health cards, vehicle registration documents etc only, as well as customs, immigration and law enforcement agencies. It does not apply to government-owned producers (e.g. printers, paper mills) - who qualify for the government delegate rate instead. The offer of a free place to issuing authorities is limited to the first two representatives only. Additional representatives from the same authority qualify for the government rate.
Registration Fees Include:
- Attendance at the conference
- One copy of the conference binder
- Download of presentations
- Lunches on both days of the conference
- Coffee and tea breaks on both days of the conference
Registration Fees Exclude:
- Travel to and from Bangkok
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal or subsistence expenses
- Visa procurement
- Seminars (charged in additon to the delegate fee)
- Payments can be made in euros (€), dollars ($) or pound sterling (£). You will be invoiced in the currency most appopriate to your location
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, bank draft, cheque or credit/debit card. (Payments made by credit/debit card will be processed in pound sterling at the prevailing exchange rate)
- Full payment must be received before the conference commences
- Admission is restricted to registered attendees only