The 12th Asian, Middle East and African High Security Printing™ Conference is the only event of its kind to cover the rapidly-emerging market in the region for government security documents. Topics include:
- Regional developments in document security
- Currency features and substrates
- Travel documentation technologies and features
- Anticounterfeiting, document verification and enforcement
- Printing, production, personalisation and integration technologies
- New developments in e-ID cards and breeder documents
- Fiscal stamps, licences and vehicle registration
The conference comprises:
- two half-day seminars and a welcome cocktail reception on Monday, October 7
- full day's conference agenda followed by the conference dinner on Tuesday, October 8
- further full day's conference agenda which ends with farewell drinks on Wednesday, October 9
- An exhibition of the latest innovations in high security printing features and technologies by around 30 companies.
On Thursday, October 10, there will be an optional tour hosted by the Bank of Thailand Note Printing Works.
Click on one of the links below to view the programmes and reviews from the last three Asian High Security Printing™ Conferences - held in Dubai in September 2012, Delhi in December 2011, and Kuala Lumpur in November 2010 respectively.