Terms & Conditions
1. Reconnaissance International and its subsidiaries reserve the right to alter or amend the location, dates and content of any or all of its conferences and trade shows, in which case it will notify all participants as soon as possible.
2. Reconnaissance International will publicise a sponsor or exhibitor's involvement on all relevant publicity materials from the date that the confirmation deposit is received, and will display the sponsor's logo on printed materials and the event website (with a live link if details are provided), once it has received the logo.
3. Conference sponsorships will be final and reserved on receipt of full payment.
4. All sponsorship payments are non-refundable
5. Exhibit space will be final and confirmed on receipt of full payment.
6. Exhibitors' payments will be refunded at the rate of 50% of the full invoice value, if notice of non-attendance is given in writing 8 weeks before the start of the conference.
7. No refund of exhibitors' payments will be made if cancellation is within 8 weeks of the start of the conference.
8. Conference delegates will pay their fees at the time of booking. Delegates paying their fees at the time of the conference will incur an additional administration fee.
9. Conference delegate fees will be refunded less a 25% handling charge if a cancellation is received in writing by Reconnaissance within six weeks of the start of the event. After this date no refunds will be made. The only exception to this policy is that a full refund will be made if the delegate provides to Reconnaissance an original document from the competent authorities refusing the delegate a visa or other legally required travel document.
10. Substitutions of delegates from the same organisation can be made at any time by notifying Reconnaissance International in writing.
11. All costs incurred, which are not part of the services offered by the conference organizers or their agents, by sponsors, exhibitors and delegates as a result of their attendance at a conference are the responsibility of the sponsors, exhibitors and delegates and not Reconnaissance International Ltd or any associated company.
12. This contract will be under the law of England and Wales, and any dispute will be heard by arbitrators or courts in England and Wales.
Payment for all products and services offered by the company can be made by cheque (check), bankers draft, bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard or Amex.
All payments will be in pounds sterling, unless the customer is based in a country where the standard currency used is either the US dollar or euro, in which case, the corresponding currency will be invoiced and payment accepted in the invoiced currency, except that all credit card payments will be processed Pounds Sterling at the rate of exchange prevailing at our card payment processing company on the date the card is charged.
It is our policy to publish our prices as early as possible before publication or the date of an event. However should there be any unexpected variances in exchange rates between publishing our prices and the date of an event or publication, we reserve the right to change or amend our prices in one or all of the currencies in which we publish our prices. However, once a deposit is made, no change in price for that sponsor, exhibitor or delegate will be made, despite any variance in exchange rate.
The deadline date for any date-related early booking discount will be strictly observed.
Other discounts (ie not date-related) will not be additive and only the highest applicable discount will be allowed.
In some of the countries where we hold conferences, VAT is applicable. This will be charged in addition to conference fees at the rate prevailing in that country. Delegates can subsequently reclaim the VAT from the relevant tax authorities.
Back to top