Sign up for our mailing list and get details of all Reconnaissance International conferences
Jun 03, 2013 - Jun 05, 2013
4th Tax Stamp Forum
Jul 08, 2013 - Jul 10, 2013
2nd Latin American High Security Printing Conference
Oct 07, 2013 - Oct 09, 2013
12th Asian, Middle East and African High Security Printing Conference
Oct 28, 2013 - Oct 30, 2013
The Coin Conference
Nov 07, 2013 - Nov 09, 2013
Reconnaissance International publishes newsletters in the areas of holography, authentication, currency and tax stamps.
About Reconnaissance International
The global intelligence source on authentication, document and brand security
Reconnaissance International is the leading global source of business intelligence on technologies, strategies and solutions for document security, personal identification and brand protection. From our unique knowledge and experience of these highly-specialized and rapidly-changing industries, we offer authoritative information on markets, strategic management and technical issues through publications, newsletters, conferences, executive briefings and consultancy.
Reconnaissance is based in the UK with a team in the US and representatives in China, enabling us to service our customers on a worldwide basis. Our clients include brand owners in virtually every industry, security printers, packaging and converting companies, law enforcement agencies, trade associations, investment professionals and governmental departments.
- Holography News™ - the international business newsletter of the holography industry
- Authentication News™ - insight and intelligence for the authentication industry
- Currency News – the confidential newsletter for currency
- Tax Stamp News - news and analsyis on the specification, production and implementaion of tax stamps
- Pharma AntiCounterfeiting News - the newsletter for pharmaceutical anticounterfeiting and authentication.
- Holo-pack·Holo-print Industry Study and Market Report - a detailed analysis of the volume, size and capacity of the holographic industry on a global, regional and sector-specific basis.
- Tax Stamps: a Technical Analysis and Market Report - the industry's first ever study into the market for tax stamps on alcohol and tobacco worldwide.
- Protecting Medicines and Pharmaceuticals: a Manual of AntiCounterfeiting Solutions™ - a practical hand-on guide showing companies how to beat pharmaceutical counterfeiting
- The Directory of Currency Suppliers – a complete listing of suppliers of products, technologies and services for the specification, production and
circulation of banknotes.
- The Authentication Connections Directory – a comprehensive listing of suppliers of anti-counterfeiting and authentication products, technologies, systems and services for brand and document protection.
- Holo-pack.Holo-print - the annual holographic industry event.
- Global Forum on Pharmaceutical AntiCounterfeiting - the definitive event on anticounterfeiting for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Product Authentication & Security Summit (PASS) - the industry's premier conference and trade show for brand and document protection.
- Optical Document Security - the conference on optical security and counterfeit deterrence
- Tax Stamp Forum - a unique focus on the strategies, issues and technologies for the effective implementation of tax stamp programmes.
- High Security Printing™ Conferences - held annually in Asia and Eastern Europe, these conferences focus exclusvily on the banknote, passport and high security printing sectors
- The Coin Conference - focused on circulating coins in the context of countries' effective and efficient cash managment policies
In addition to these conferences, we organise workshops and executive briefings on specific aspects of holographic and anti-counterfeiting technologies for different industries and applications.
As the world-leading authority on holography and on anti-counterfeiting and diversion protection, Reconnaissance undertakes consulting projects on tactics, strategies and techniques for securing product and document integrity.
Reconnaissance played a key role in helping to establish the International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA) and has a continuing role through the provision of secretariat services.