About the Latin American High Security Printing Conference
The Regional Forum for Secure Document Technologies
The 2nd Latin American High Security Printing™ Conference - the premier event in the region for organisations involved in the field of high security (government-issued) documents - will take place July 8-10, 2013 in Bogota, the capital city of Colombia.
The High Security Printing™ Conferences are annual events with a specficially regional focus. They cover government-specified and issued documents,including currency, fiduciary documents, excise stamps, ID cards, e-passports, visas, vehicle documents and licences, with a particular emphasis on banknotes and emerging technologies for ID and travel documents. Running in tandem with each event is a trade exhibition of 30-40 companies supplying technologies and systems for these sectors.The Asian High Security Printing™ Conference has been held each year since 2001, and the Pan European High Security Printing™ Conference since 2002.
Latin America, however, is growing in importance - not just as a future economic powerhouse but, in the context of government documents, as a market for high security printing. Many of the countries are becoming key innovators in specification, procurement and distribution - serving not only their own growing economies but the wider region too. In recognition of this importance, Reconnaissance held the Latin American High Security Printing™ Conference in July 2012 - the first ever event of its kind to address the needs, issues, challenges and opportunities for specifiers and producers of government documents in the region.
The inaugural conference, which provides excellent networking opportunities alongside the programme and exhibition, was a huge success - to the extent that the Latin American High Security Printing™ Conference will now be held annually too.
Why you should attend
The success of the High Security Printing™ Conferences is based on being:
- Regional: Convenient and accessible, with many of the topics specific to the issues and challenges of the region itself.
- Technical: A particular emphasis is placed on innovative and emerging technologies for document protection, reinforced by the two workshops, which delve much deeper into their specific subjects to give a practical, hands-on and detailed understanding.
- Medium-sized: With around 250-300 delegates and a trade show of 35 or so exhibitors, the conference is sufficiently intimate that you can easily meet the people you plan to while also making new contacts and finding new products and opportunities.
- Value for Money: Financially-attractive, offering value for all categories - sponsors, exhibitors, and delegates - with additionally special rates for government and regional delegates.
Other High Security Printing™ ConferencesFor more information about the High Security Printing™ Conferences in Asia and Europe, held each year in autumn and spring respectively, please visit the relevant websites:
- Asian, Middle East and African High Security Printing Conference
- Pan European High Security Printing Conference